UnHappy Valley: The Penn St. Pedophile (allegedly)

Posted: November 13, 2011 by Kodi in NCAA



Jerry Sandusky is one sick fuck but certain media outlets are afraid to release the details of his atrocious crimes

We here at Sport’n A Mic are not

Here are the dirty disgusting details of a man who has been preying on young boys for years

and the allegations that single handedly brought done one of the cleanest college football programs in the NCAA

This is a 3 part series starting with Sandusky’s allegations, the following article will be the turmoil that followed and lastly my opinion on it all. WARNING! THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IN NATURE AND MAY CAUSE YOU TO WANT WISH HARM ON THIS PIECE OF SHIT CALLED Jerry Sandusky. 

Jerry Sandusky was employed by Penn St. for 32 years after attending and playing football as a Nittany Lion for 4 years, but he has single handedly tarnished the phrase “success with honor”. “We Are” Penn St. has more meaning than just a few words and many students and alum have expelled Sandusky from the Penn St. fraternity and have even removed him from the Penn St. mural in downtown.

But Sandusky’s 32 year commitment isn’t going away… and neither are these sexual allegations.

It doesn’t matter that he spent 23 of those years as the Defensive Coordinator under the college football coach with the most wins in NCAA history. Sandusky was originally brought in as a Defensive Line Coach in 1969 before becoming Defensive Coordinator 9 years later. Penn St. won a national championship in 1982 and 1986 while Sandusky was DC, although there aren’t any allegations of sexual assault until 1994 there are still possible victims out there scared or unwilling to speak out.

In 1977 Sandusky created “The Second Mile” in State College, Pennsylvania. It started as a group foster home dedicated to helping troubled boys and blossomed into a charity dedicated to help kids with dysfunctional or nonexistent families. The Second Mile has raised millions of dollars through fundraising and special events while working under the mission to “help children who need additional support and would benefit from positive human interaction”.

It just happened to be that The Second Mile became Sandusky’s hunting ground, where he handpicked his prey and groomed them into victims of sexual assault. As of now there have been 8 victims that were involved in a grand jury indictment but a 9th victim has stepped forward and many more are expected in the coming weeks. Let’s meet Sandusky’s victims and pray that they can get through this abuse and live as normal of lives as possible.

Victim 1 was a young boy who was a participant of Second Mile and had been a houseguest of Sandusky on multiple occasions at the ex-DC’s home in College Township, Pa. The Victim testified that he was 11 or 12 when he met Sandusky through The Second Mile in 2005-06. There seems to be a reoccurring story with many of the victims, they had been in a part of the program for over a year and never met Sandusky until they attended the Second Mile’s camp on the Penn State University Park campus.

Victim 1 was given numerous gifts and brought to a plethora of sporting events in the Pennsylvania area and spent the night at the Sandusky home numerous times. This is where a lot of the illegal sexual contact between Sandusky and Victim 1 occurred, including (according to the victim) oral sex performed on the boy by Sandusky over 20 times, oral sex performed on Sandusky once and numerous accounts of fondling, kissing and inappropriate physical contact including “back cracking”. Back cracking was something Sandusky did to Victim 1 at night time, rolling under the boy and cracking his back while fondling his privates and kissing his stomach and crotch area.

Victim 1 felt uncomfortable with the contact and knew what was going on was inappropriate but didn’t garnish the courage to cut contact until early 2008 but Sandusky wouldn’t give up. Sandusky would go to the child’s school and have the boy pulled out of class to have unsupervised visits with his victim. There was another occurrence that took place in the high school weight room when Sandusky was caught by the high school wrestling coach, Joe Miller, rolling around on the floor to which Sandusky swore they were “working on wrestling moves”.

Miller testified that he discovered the two lying on their sides face to face on a mat and the two were surprised to see him walk into the room to retrieve something he had forgotten. Miller also found it odd that the two were wrestling around in a secluded room rather than a much larger room adjacent to the one they were in. Another man testified about Sandusky’s contact with Victim 1, Steven Turchetta, the assistant principal and head football coach at the high school the boy attended. Turchetta acted as the mediator between Sandusky and certain boys and also the contact for the youth Sandusky was unable to reach, like Victim 1. Turchetta agreed that Sandusky was clingy and needy whenever a young man would break off the relationship and testified that he always found the emotion suspicious.

Sandusky was worse than any betrayed teenagers, calling Victim 1’s home over 61 times from his home phone and another 57 from his cell phone between January 2008 and July of 2009. The victim had called Sandusky’s home phone just 4 times and his cell phone twice, once from home and another time from his mother’s cell phone. The contact halted when the victim’s mother finally found out about some of the inappropriate contact and she informed her son’s school about some of their allegations.

Victim 2

March 1, 2002 a 28 year old Penn St. graduate assistant walked into the locker room at the Lasch Football Building on the University Park Campus. He was going to grab some tape and put some shoes in his locker when he found the lights and showers on…an odd occurrence at 9:30 pm. The man heard something that he described as “rhythmic slapping” and thought it was someone having sex. Not wanting to be nosey he put his stuff away grabbed his videos. On his  way out, his curiosity got the best of him. He peered into the shower. He saw what he believed to be a 10 year old boy with his hands against the wall being anally raped by a butt naked Jerry Sandusky… and the two of them saw him.

The distraught man went to his office and did what any 28 year old graduate assistant would do, he called his parents. His father told him to come to their house immediately and there they decided that he had to report what he saw to Head Coach Joe Paterno. The Graduate assistant called Paterno the next morning and went to the coaches house and told him about the events he had seen the previous night. Paterno has testified that he remembers the day the graduate assistant came over and that the man was very upset about what he saw.

Paterno called up Tim Curley, Penn St. Athletic Director and more importantly Joe Paterno’s immediate superior. Curley came to coach Paterno’s home the following day and I can only imagine the conversation that took place. Nearly two weeks later the graduate assistant was called into a meeting with AD Curley and Senior Vice President for Finance and Business (a position that made him in charge of University Police) Garry Schultz to tell them directly what he had seen taking place in the shower. Joe Paterno was not present in the meeting, so he didn’t hear Schultz and Curley tell the graduate assistant that they would look into it and determine what actions they should take.

What a fucking joke! The first action that should have occurred by the graduate assistant was to call the police and the same can be said for Paterno, Curley and Schultz. What was the action that was taken by those in charge of the decision making? Taking away Sandusky’s keys to the locker room, because clearly if he was going to be fucking little boys, the least he could do would be to perform his rape on young boys somewhere other than the Penn St. locker room showers.

Oh, they also reported the incident to The Second Mile but not once until he testified for Sandusky’s grand jury indictment in December of 2010 did the graduate assistant get interviewed by any law enforcement or legal team. Also the graduate assistant was a man named Mike McQueary and he became an assistant coach under Joe Paterno.

The young boy referred to as Victim 3 met Jerry Sandusky between 7th and 8th grade during the summer of 2000, his second year at The Second Mile, just as many other victims have testified. Sandusky didn’t just pick the new pup of the litter, he waited, groomed and carefully selected those victims who he preyed on. Victim 3 was invited to Sandusky’s home for sleep overs, was given gifts and brought to sporting events. Sandusky had a routine and seemed to follow it child after child, using the power of his position to manipulate these poor poor kids.

Victim 3 spent the night in Sandusky’s spare bedroom in the basement and he too was molested while in bed. Sandusky would also bring Victim 3 to the gym at Penn St. and would insist that the two get cleaned up and shower together. Victim 3 recalled one of the first times the two were in the shower together and said he chose a showerhead far from Sandusky because he was uncomfortable. Sandusky made the boy feel bad about showering so far away and coerced him into getting closer. Sandusky then washed the boys hair, rubbed his shoulders and back and giving him bear hugs, both face to face and with Victim 3’s back towards Sandusky’s chest while Sandusky had an erection.

Victim 4 met Sandusky at the age of 12 or 13 sometime during his second year at The Second Mile program in 1996-97. The first interaction between the two happened when the boy was invited to a Sandusky family picnic with several other friends of the family were present. Victim 4 said that the sexual contact began that day during a swimming outing where Sandusky was testing the water, both literally and figuratively. He made simple physical contact with Victim 4 to see how the young boy “would respond to even the smallest physical contact”.

Victim 4 was assaulted multiple times in a variety of places including Penn St. University Park campus, various football buildings including the locker room, Toftrees Golf Resort and Conference Center and Sandusky’s home. Toftrees was the hotel where the staff and players would stay at before home games. Victim 4 was a staple in the Sandusky household and accompanied the family and Jerry to multiple charity events and was listed as a member of Sandusky’s family for the 1998 Outback Bowl and 1999 Alamo Bowl (Sandusky’s final game as DC). The boy would sleep in Sandusky’s room, even when his wife wasn’t accompanying him, and would attend game banquets and sit with Sandusky at the coaches’ table.

Sandusky would wrestle with the boy and maneuver his body so that the two were in the 69 position where he would kiss the boys inner thighs and genitals while inserting his erect penis into Victim 4’s mouth. The boy said that Sandusky wouldn’t “finish” but that there were accounts where he had ejaculated onto the boy’s face. Sandusky also tried to penetrate the boy anally with both his fingers and penis, never asking for permission rather he was just trying to see how far he could go with certain boys. Sandusky would “reward” the boys with tickets to sporting events and would threaten to take those gifts away if he didn’t cooperate. Victim 4 was showered with clothes, snowboards and equipment, Nike shoes (Penn States sponsor), golf clubs, hockey equipment and lessons, football jerseys, soccer camp and of course Penn St. football tickets including a trip to the Alamo Bowl in Texas along with other Sandusky victims.

Eventually Victim 4 attempted to distance himself from Sandusky but like other victims Jerry Sandusky wouldn’t give up. The boy had been abused for years and was now a teenager with a girlfriend, who Sandusky didn’t approve of and tried to bribe the boy into ending their relationships. When that didn’t work he tried to guilt the boy into leaving the girl and Victim 4 began to use Sandusky’s desperation against him, having the man buy the boy cigarettes and on one occasion an 1/8 of an ounce of Marijuana which the boy smoked in Sandusky’s car.

Victim 5 met Sandusky when he was just 7 or 8 years old around 1995-96 during The Second Mile football camp in the boys second year in the program. After that initial meeting Sandusky invited the boy to attend a Penn St. football game which the boy was thrilled to attend. Victim 5 was picked up by Sandusky then they drove to pick up Victim 6 and some other boys and this would become a regular occurrence with the boy attending over 15 games as Sandusky’s guest.

Eventually Sandusky attempted to get the boy into the sauna or shower of the Penn St. facilities and according to Victim 5 he was pushed around and forced to get naked with Sandusky present. The boy was between the ages of 8-10 and had never been naked in front of anyone who wasn’t a family member and knew what was going on was wrong. Sandusky got the boy in the shower and forced the boys hand on his erect penis. The boy pulled his hand away slipped by Sandusky and went to get dressed but Sandusky knew there wasn’t a good chance to manipulate this boy into sexual contact and Victim 5 was never invited to another football game.

Victim 6 was 2 or 3 years older than Victim 5 but the two boys were acquaintances and had many interactions together at The Second Mile. The two boys attended their first football game in the above mentioned paragraph which happened again and again. The car ride to these games gave Sandusky the opportunity to “feel out certain situations” where he would rub the inside of the thigh of whichever boy that happened to be sitting in the front seat.

Sandusky felt comfortable enough with Victim 6 to increase the contact between the two and once again Sandusky exercised with the boy at the Penn St. facilities. After nearly 40 minutes Sandusky suggested the two go take a shower, but Victim 6 was confused because he wasn’t even sweaty. Sandusky got the boy into the shower and bear-hugged the boy from behind while the two were naked and while Sandusky had the boy by the waste he put his lips next to the boy’s ear and said “I’m going to squeeze your guts out”.

Victim 6 said that the episode was very awkward and when Sandusky dropped the boy off at home his mother immediately asked him why his hair was wet. Victim 6 informed his mother that he had showered with Sandusky and she immediately reported the incident to University Police and during the investigation the mother of Victim 6 confronted Sandusky on May 13th and 19th of 1998 about the man showering with her son and the damage it was having on the boy.

The mother asked Sandusky whether or not he had sexual feelings while showering with her son and if his penis had touched the boy during their bear-hug. Sandusky admitted to the mother that he had showered with other boys to which the mother attempted to make Sandusky promise he would never shower with another boy but he wouldn’t. At the end of her conversation on the 19th she informed Sandusky that he would no longer be allowed to see Victim 6 anymore and he replied “I understand. I was wrong. I wish I could get forgiveness. I know I won’t get it from you. I wish I were dead” and so do a lot of other people.

Victim 7 was referred to The Second Mile in 1994 at the age of 10 by a school counselor but he didn’t have any contact with Sandusky for the first couple of years. Once again Sandusky invited the boy to a Penn St. football game as well as Sandusky’s sons High School football games. Victim 7 also stayed overnight in the basement bedroom of Sandusky’s home on Friday nights before the Nittany Lions football games.

Victim 7 told a story eerily similar to all the other young boys described in the Grand Jury Indictment, thigh rubbing in car rides, back cracking, bear hugging, wrestling and sharing a shower together in the Penn St. locker rooms. The young boy said that his memory was blurry about the contact Sandusky had made with the boy while they were in the shower but it seemed that the pervert followed the same mode of operation and one can imagine what happened to this unlucky young boy.

Victim 8 is unknown to the Grand Jury but we do know that he was a victim because in the fall of 2000 a janitor named Jim Calhoun saw something that he could never unsee. Calhoun “fought in the [Korean] war . . . seen people with their guts blown out, arms dismembered” but as he said in his testimony “I just witnessed something in there I’ll never forget”. He of course is talking about what he witnessed Sandusky doing to a boy between the ages of 11 and 13 in the shower room while Calhoun was going to clean them.

He found Sandusky pinning the boy against the shower wall and performing oral sex on the young boy, Calhoun was so upset he went to his co-worker Ronald Petrosky who was also working that evening. Petrosky had seen Sandusky and the boy walking out of the facility hand in hand with wet hair but didn’t know what took place until Calhoun approached him. The two went to Jim’s immediate supervisor, Jay Witherite, who testified that Mr. Calhoun was “very emotionally upset, very distraught” and that Witherite “was afraid the man was going to have a heart attack or something the way he was acting”. Mr. Calhoun however was a temporary employee who had worked there for just 8 months and currently resides in a nursing home and suffers from dementia.

There has been a 9th victim who has come forward and there are probably many more to come in the near future but the Grand Jury Indictment had just the 8 victims. It was just 2 year after Victim 8’s sexual assault that Graduate Assistant Mike McQueary observed the attack on Victim number 2. Victim 1’s contact with Sandusky didn’t begin until three years later and was finally terminated when Sandusky was barred from Clinton County High School in 2007. This investigation started in early 2009 after a boy stepped forward and told the Clinton County authorities about Sandusky’s inappropriate actions with him over a four-year period.

By September of 2010 Jerry Sandusky was forced to retire from day-to-day involvement with The Second Mile but he said it was because he wanted to spend more time with his family and handle personal matters. On November 5 of 2011 Sandusky is arrested and released on $100,000 bail after being arraigned on 40 criminal counts. Originally the prosecution had asked for a half-million dollar bail but District Judge Leslie Dutchcot ordered Sandusky be freed and pay nothing unless he failed to show up for his next court hearing.

Judge Dutchcot however has an extensive resume and she has spent many years volunteering at The Second Mile, Sandusky’s group. Judge Dutchcot should have recused herself from the case, although they live in a small community her relationship with the accused’s organization made her incapable of fairly making any decisions involving this matter. Sandusky faces life in prison if convicted on all the charges of sexual abuse against him, not to mention that he and many others involved in the matter are liable to face civil suit.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s